We believe we really do make a difference to our residents’ lives. Not only do we provide safe, comfortable and welcoming homes for people, we work together, living our values and acting as the link between residents, family and friends to enhance residents’ quality of life. We achieve this by creating a vibrant environment for our residents, based on person-centred service delivery to promote independence, choice and wellbeing.
A progressive and successful not-for- profit housing association which is trusted and respected for the quality of the homes, support services and opportunities provided for its residents; and for working effectively in partnership with other organisations in responding to the needs and aspirations of vulnerable individuals.
Our Mission is to make a real difference to people’s lives and we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults within the communities we work in.
Our vision is underpinned by our values, with services being :-
- People centred – Treating each person we seek to help with dignity and respect
- Empowering – Enriching people’s lives by providing choice, opportunity and enabling them to make informed decisions about their own future
- Innovative – Open to new ideas and not constrained by the way things have been done in the past
- Integrity – Ensuring honesty, openness and good business ethics in all that we do
- Learning & Developing – Learning from our experiences and developing staff to support them in the jobs they do